Manuscripts should be submitted through the online submission system, or by email to editor-in-chief , kindly read the Author’s Guideline carefully before making a submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Submission Preparation Checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author’s Guideline which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Please ensure that the following are including in your submission:
1. One author designated as corresponding author: Their E-mail address, Full postal address, Telephone numbers
2. Cover letter addressed to the Editor, introducing the manuscript and confirming that it is not being submitted concurrently elsewhere
3. Scanned copy of copyright form signed by each author
5. All figure captions
6. All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
7. All necessary files have been uploaded
8. Manuscript has been spell checked
9. All text pages have been numbered
10. References are in the correct format for this journal
11. All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text and vice versa
12. Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)